- Understand you are loved – “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
- Recognize that all people fall short – “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
- Respond by turning from sin – “Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out” (Acts 3:19).
- Place your faith in Christ as Savior and Lord “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord, ” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved…for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Romans 10:9—I 3).
- Pray for salvation – Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sin and that God raised you from the dead. I repent of my sin, and I ask you to forgive me and to save me from my sin. Thank you for saving me and giving me eternal life. Help me as I begin this new life. Amen.
How Do I Accept Christ?