Wednesdays @ Lakewood Beginning February 17th
Exciting changes are coming to Wednesday nights at LBC. We will begin offering Wednesday Night Supper on February 17th. Supper will be served from 5:30pm until 6:30pm. You may sign up using the perforated section in the bulletin or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations can be made by the week or on a permanent basis. Menus will be posted weekly.
Menu for Feb. 17th
- Pot Roast
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Green Beans, Carrots & Roll
Children’s Activities – 6:00pm until 7:30pm
Ages birth – 4k – Childcare will be available in our Preschool department.
5K – 5th Grade – 6pm – Children’s Choir 6:45pm – Children’s Discipleship
Adult Services / Classes – 6:00pm until 7:30pm
War Room Prayer Project – Join us for a time of prayer at 6:00pm.
Worship Service – We will hold regular worship service at 6:30pm.
Discipleship Classes – Join one of our spring discipleship studies at 6:30pm.
- Lakewood 101 – For new members and new believers; James Chambers.
- Made to Crave – Led by Amber Fasser in Modular Unit 101
- Courageous – Led by Chris Devinney in Modular Unit 102
- Experiencing God – Led by Tammy Hansford (Room TBA) Tammy will be teaching this study on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings due to the amount of content. It’s a fantastic study and we don’t want to compromise the message. Any SS member is welcome.
- Student workbooks are available for purchase (Made to Crave & Experiencing God) today. Please sign up at the Welcome Desk for the study of your choice.